Saturday, June 30, 2007

h o m e a l o n e


sigh .... being alone at home on a saturday night is soo not right.
i mean, its damn bored.
got nothing to do, no one is online.
everyone else has got their own programs goin on.
except me !!
so i got my headphones on, and blasting loud some musics !!!
despo despo ~~

this is so pathetic ...

anyway, im looking forward to monday.
why ?
cuz my most of the peepz in my class are going back to college.
to practice our skills in the studio as well as touching up our assignments.
never thought that everyone would be so willing to go back.
cuz by right next week is a holiday for us.

another thing that i am looking forward to is the next competition
on 15th july. XD im feeling great about it.
hopefully i can do well for this comp.
*finger crossed* i want trophies !!
LOL ...

back to home alone topic. it's 9.09pm now.
wondering wat can i do at home ... hmmm ....
obviously not hanky spanky .... LOL !!
wth im thinking man ... hahaha !!
Hmm ... maybe get some beer from 7e and hentam myself ??
or maybe get some tobacco from 7e and start rolling for next week ?
hmmmmm ...........
running out of ideas.

oh yeah , i got myself an optical mouse earlier the day.
well , actually my aunty got it for me. haha.
it's AVF. dont know how long it will last ...
but it does look cool with my laptop.
hahaha ...
this is how it looks like.
It's only rm20. quite stylo rite.. hehehe.

To be continue .....

No comments: