Monday, July 9, 2007

c a m - g i g o l o - e d

A new sound engineer is born !!
Mebbe still fetus.
Another 3 years will come out from the vagina.
LOL !!




Let me explain wat is cam-gigolo-ed.
Basically, it's like cam-whored.
In case if you dont know what is cam-whore,
its actually girls that take photos of themselves everytime, everywhere and anyone they see, meet and go.

But for guys, whore is not a right term.
So i think it's better to call guys that like to take photos of themselves most of the time, almost everywhere they go, and probably anyone they see a cam-gigolo. Do u agree with me ?

If u dont, please force urself to agree.
Hahaha.

I dont like to take photos of myself.
I only do it when i get too bored.
And partly also for this blog.

Mebbe when i have a better camera or a SLR,
i will take some nicer shots of the world i see everyday, instead of cam-gigolo-ing myself.

Goin off.
Chiow...

No comments: