Thursday, July 26, 2007

i m m a t u r e , s p o i l t , h y p o c r i t e.

I just can't stand people like this.

I'm lucky to not be like this when i was in my teenage.
Maybe i was spoilt , but i dont think i am now.
After all the ups and downs ,
I became another person that has common sense about what's right and wrong.

This person that im talking about is actually one of my classmate.

He likes to joke with people.
There's totally nothing wrong about joking with people. Right ?
But the problem comes in when his jokes always have some insulting contends.
And it is not funny.
Insulting jokes are bad enough.
He always choose to joke at the wrong timing.

How can you blame someone that is suppose to be ur partner for
not doing anything about the assignments becoz you asked
him to do nothing ?

This dude that im talking about now,
he find it possible.
He fucking complained to me about his partner which is my very good fren in college.
Just because YOU cant handle it at the very last minute,
doesnt mean that you can point your finger at people
that u asked to not do anything.
You are such a loser man.

Shame on me that used to think that you're the coolest rich
kid that i've ever met.

Now , to me ... you are just a loser.
A totally fucked up spoilt loser.

You know who you are.
Stop bothering anyone of us in the class.
We don't like you.

And you don't have to like us either.
Cuz we are cool without you.

ps : SYAM IS THE GUY THAT IM TALKING ABOUT

No comments: