Wednesday, July 4, 2007

T u a C h a r / B i g F r y / T a i C h a o / D a C h a o / G o r e n g B e s a r

Wush .... the weather is making me so tired !!
It's so hot ! Juz like me. LOL ~

Woke up late today. Due to late hang out session with the Fuzers.

Got my ass up at like 12.45pm.
Without any thoughts , i went to my favourite shop straight away to eat my favourite Nasi Campor / Economical Rice / Zhap Fan.
Yeah, i really mean it when i say straight away.
Without brushing my teeth.
Trust me, breakfast always taste better when u have it before u brush ur teeth. I remember one of my teacher told me this when i was in the primary.

After makan2 , i came back and took a shower.
Got nothing else to do at that time.
So i decided to get my hair done in the short2 way.
When i got home, my granny said my hair look like pineapple.
Too bad tht i didnt take photos of my new hair style.
Will gel it up someday and post it up.
Then, tell me more about the pineapple head.

Took a long nap after hair cut.
Then headed to the basketball court to chill out.

Had TUA CHAR for dinner. It was really good.
Hence the reason why this entry's title is Tua Char.
Here are some photos i took during dinner.

Got no photos of the food, cuz by the time i realise i want to blog about it the food was all in my stomach already.
Hopefully the small bowl tht have some hokkien mee stain can bring up the feel of Tua Char lar. Hehehe !

Empty plate, bowl. Iced chinese tea and loads of tisu paper.
Due to the hot weather. I sweat like a bull wearing a wind breaker.

Saw this wicked looking cat. This is how he looked like when he was asking for free food. Innocent rite ?
How i know its a he ? Cuz male cat's testicles are visible from the back. But not their penis tho ... Hahaha.

After free food makaning session. He chilled like nobody business.
Meow him also never answer back. Damn tulan.

That's all for now lar. Got college tomorrow !! Weee ~
SAE is my second home !!

No comments: