Sunday, September 23, 2007

K r u m p C l o w n B r i n g I t O n D o w n

hee, performed at my friend's dance party earlier the day
@ t.t.d.i community hall.
i don't know whether i did a good job or not ...
cuz the crowd was quite cold ...
some people came up and give compliments...
good or bad ??

nemind lah ...
dah tried my best kan ?
hahaha ....

anyway, here are some pics taken after performing.
got no pictures of my team dancing at all ...

This is Andrea ... cute isnt she ?


SKAB ( from left to right - Kob, Andrea, Bron , Sze )


SKAB + Yuki frm Japan + MeiLing + Kit @ monkey face.

SKAB + Others.


SKAB-alicious

This is Kit. She's a lil monster.
Cuz im the BIG one.

And this blink blink here is what i
got from MeiLing as a complimentary for performing at her
partay. I love It.
K for Kobee
K for K-Factor !


No comments: