Thursday, June 19, 2008

1st Time Being Tagged. =D

"Things about me that you should know"

Top 1 Person I want to spend time with
1) Can i choose everyone in MTD 10 ? =) + 1 frm earlier batch. =P

Top 2 materialistic things I can't live without (money not counted)
1) Handphone
2) Perfume

Top 3 Places you'd find me at:
1) SAE Institute Malaysia
2) Right here whr im sitting rite now.
3) Wherever you asked me to go with u.

Top 4 Songs that is always somehow in my head
1) Blurry by Puddle Of Mudd
2) Lonely Day by System Of a Down
3) Suliman by Infected Mushroom
4) Carpe Noctum by Tiesto The Great

Top 5 shopping malls I go to:
1) Megamall
2) One Utama
3) The Curve/Ikano/Cineleisure
4) Sunway Pyramid
5) Aeon Bukit Tinggi

Top 6 things I HAVE to buy every month
1) Ciggies every 2 days.
2) RM30 hotlink.
3) RM50 touch n go ( minimum )
4) Petrol worth of RM450
5) Instant Noodles.
6) Shampoo, Facials, Body Shampoo & etc.

Top 7 snacks I love to munch on
1) Twisties ( spicy2 one ).
2) Nougat.
3) Cheezels
4) Any mint flavored candy.
5) Famous Amos Choc Cookies.
6) Chicken Wings.
7) LOBAK !

Top 8 places in a mall that i love to browse through
1) Tower Records.
2) MPH
3) Toys R Us.
4) Crocs.
5) Nike & Adidas & New Balance.
6) Watatime & Citichain
7) FOS
8) FOOD COURT. =D

Top 9 dreams of mine
1) To be blardy rich at the age of 30.
2) To have a happy family.
3) To be a good boy to my mom.
4) To be a choreographer.
5) To be a good husband and have a good wife.
6) To make more XAXAU music. =D
7) To be able to spend more time with my second family ( MTD 10 )
8) To own a Audi A4T
9) To live in a penthouse.

Top 10 guilty pleasures of mine
1) Addicted to Hot Mamas.
2) Addicted to street foods and any other nice foods.
3) Addicted to the beats n loops thru the sound system/headphones.
4) Addicted to Perfume.
5) Shoes and Sneakers.
6) Watches.
7) Cars.
8) Animals.
9) Deew.
10) You. =)

I declare tag to everyone that see this.

No comments: