Saturday, August 2, 2008

Just when i thought i got nothing to do, i ....

Got TAGGED BY Mizzelektro a.k.a Leng

Like any tag, it comes with a set of rules. In this case, the rules are as follows:
. state 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself
. The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.
. No tag backs (as in once ive done this, please dont tag this exact tag again. pls n tenkius.)

Enjoy my weird doings, my habits and my facts.

1. I'm hot tempered.
2. I'm not so civilized.
3. I'm scared of heights.
4. I can't sleep without swinging my feet for certain amount of time.
5. I can sleep with headphones on.
6. I eat anything, but intestines. ( and shit )
7. I make lame jokes all the time.
8. I'm quite lazy.
9. I like strong character people. Especially girls. LOL
10. I think being tagged and tag back is gay. But i'm still doing it.
11. I don't like klang people that look down on klang.
12. I don't like male gossiper.
13. I communicate better with people older than me.
14. I can't remember my childhood.
15. I think this whole thing is weird.

10 person that i tag.
1 -> 10. Whoever that wants to do this tag.

No comments: