Wednesday, October 15, 2008

[ R a i n ]

It has been raining continuously for a few evenings.
And i want to play basketball.
But it just won't stop raining.
Fated to not to exercise ?
WTF ?

Anyways, a little update about my life for the past few months.
First, i joined Y-Fitness as a consultant.
Too bad, it bankrupted.
But not that bad, i didn't lose much.
Instead, i make new friends.

Second, i continued my studies in SAE Malaysia after Y-Fitness bankrupted.
Not that bad as well.
I only missed 3 classes due to working in YF.
I managed quite well with my studies.
Assignment wise, not so attractive.
A lot of pending assignments.
=D
Which i don't think it's crucial.
When you study in a college that's handled by
a Man that's full of stories and coverlines and Lies.
I better not expose too much about it,
no matter what, i still study there.
As long as i hand in everything before i leave,
should not be a problem.

Thirdly,
I have really good friends.
I have a whole orgasmic MT10 that's good enough to chill out,
calm me down, make me happy and share everything with me.
Especially Khurishtophar and Jonzi and Dustin.
These three are the closest to me.
Not saying the the rest are not close to me.
I still feel orgasmic with them !
Maya, Mazz, Kel, Leng, Yee, Whackitt, Jeff, Mike, Inba, Erica, Adrian.

What else arr ...
The reason why i only update my blog once in a fucking blue moon
is becuz of this.
I don't know what to blog about anymore.
I can't comment about the government ( you know what i mean )
I no longer take random photos like last time that i can
blog about almost everyday.
So .. yea la ...

Oh yea ..
My dear WEV 1389 is being a fucking bitch lately.
How bitchy ?
Damn bitchy.
Luckily i still have my sis's car to use.
And at the same time i am keeping money to repair that bitch.
Everytime i try to save up money for better purposes,
WEV1389 will become a bitch.
Like last time, whenever i got my paycheck, it will go HAYWIRE.
Everytime. I'm Serious.
Now, im saving money for a new HP and a set of good Monitor Speakers.
And ....


Yes ! Congrats !
U won't the smartest people in the world award !
It is being a bitch again. =D
What to do, my bitch.
It give me the orgasmic driving pleasure.
Fair enough lah. hahaha.

Erm ...
Talking about my hp.
My friend (that's fixing it ) told me
" eh, your phone inside got fungus lah "
@_@
Gross shit.
So anyone knows any bangrah or nepali workers that want to buy phone.
Intro me to them.
My Fungus-kia 7610 is going for RM250. Non Nego.

By the waysssss,
I have a few things that i strongly recommend to my readers ( although only 1 of u maybe )

1st : Telefon Tel Aviv.
Is a 2 man band.
Doing electronic/ambient/experimental/chill out music.
Download/Buy ( if u can find ) the track named " Fahrenheit Fair Enough "
Start with this track, if you like it.
Download/Buy ( If you can find ) the whole collection consist of 4 albums.

2nd : Mute Math
A 4 man band.
Doing experimental/alternative/mild electronic band music.
Start with " You Are Mine "
Then download/buy ( If you can find ) the entire album.
Only have 1 album tho.

3rd : Jay Chou
A 1 man, no band singer.
Doing The Best Of Everything music.
His latest album Capricorn.
I only heard 2 tracks, but it's good enough.
Strongly Recommended
( Im his die-heart-hard fan. )

4th : Ramli Burger
Not the usual ramli burger you get from roadside.
This time, go to the nearest Giant, Tesco, Econsave, 99 speedmart & ETC.
Buy 1 pack of Ramli Burger meat.
Beef or chicken up to you.
If got pork, let me know.
Then, try to ask your parents if they have any Hennesy or Chivas
or any alcohol that you think that's suitable for cooking.

It's really easy to make.
First of all and OBVIOUSLY,
You heat up a kuali, wok, or pan.
Then, use marjerin/butter instead of cookin oil.
Then, put your Ramli meat on the pan or whatever cooking ware you use.
(Remember to Defrost before u do anything stupid)
Then ... flip here flip there for like 5 minutes ? ( depends on the api )
After the flipping and making sure both side also nicely cooked.
Pour in some liquor.
I don't know how much.
So please use your common sense.
Myself, i put in a lot.
Then, crack an egg onto the meat that's located on the pan
or whatever cooking ware that you are using.
Almost done.
You pandai pandai masak the egg.
Until you are happy.
Eat that piece of shit. =D
Put a slice of cheesedale on it if you want.

I think that's all for tonight.

Peezouts !

( After reading my own posting, i see a lot of grammar mistakes. )
So what ? fuck it ... im not from england.
I dont talk to impress. AHAHA.
Don't mind them mistakes.
Cuz Im still a great guy. =D


No comments: