Monday, June 1, 2009

[ WEV 1 3 8 9 ]

So, as Mr.jk said ... we bla-ed in msn about improvising our rides and he demanded for a list. =D

I myself don't really have stages of doing it ... Because i don't really know much about what I am going to do and what is the outcome of doing them.

Unlike Mr.jk, everything he planned is according to theories and his knowledge. Hahaha...

Me? Main HANTAM ONLY LA BRO !

So here's the list,

1. Port polish and increase the diameter of the cylinder by 0.5mm.

2. Open pod air filter.

3. ECU and some Air Fuel Controller.

4. Aftermarket MIVEC gearbox for better gear ratio.

5. Exedy clutch.

6. Twin pod for the front.

7. GAB Adjustable.

8. Rear anti-roll bar and strut bar.

9. Super-pro rubber bushes.

10. New roof and paint job. I want a dark yet not so dark grey color. Something like the Z-Tune GTR’s.

11. If got extra budget, ADVAN RG will be my dream wheels.

That’s about it.

Outcome ?

I’m guessing quicker respond, better handling and safer to drive. Since I’m driving a Satria only.

Mr.jk, be my consultant? Hahaha.

No comments: